Sunday, April 2, 2017

HM the photos!

My pictures are here!!!! I've decided that I should do a mini interview for each girl, they're each so empowering and interesting which is why I chose them. Everyday they inspire me to be more confident and self-assured, they're my own personal heroes, and I think I should let others know why. 

Sol: Air 

I've known Sol since forever, she's always been someone close to my heart. She's extremely genuine and true to herself, but she's also free-spirted and independent. Her soft face juxtaposes her resilient personality, if anyone would ever do me wrong, Sol would inspire me to stand up for myself and not let anyone treat me as unworthy. Sol is extremely outspoken about women's right to choose. She also encourages women to be in tune with their sexuality and not to feel as if they need to act, dress, speak a certain way in order to be considered "ladylike." Sol wishes to be a writer, she spends her time writing poetry and reading John Keats. 
 

Ana: Water 
Ana I met very recently, however the first day I met her I was left completely in awe her personality is like no other. Her confidence is radiating, she truly embraces all her flaws and treats them as her strengthens. It's inspiring to other people around her!!! after being with her I felt moved to stop putting myself down because of my insecurities. 




Sara: Fire
Sara and I have been through a lot, she was always there for me, like a fire that never extinguished...
She's been through a lot and each time she overcame something she came back stronger, I always looked up to her for that. Her ability to be okay when everything around her was falling apart. Sara is powerful and passionate, she feels so deeply every emotion. Sara loves to paint, sculpt, and draw she loves making people uncomfortable. 



Earth is Bianca and her photo shoot will be on Tuesday YAY!











No comments:

Post a Comment