Sunday, March 12, 2017

karla made a decision..........bam

So I decided to do a feminist magazine!!!!!!!!! I am a very indecisive person, however I feel like I could add more elements to a feminist magazine and it narrows my themes a bit.

Currently...


Title Ideas

  • HER
  • RESIST
  • FRIDA
  • ELIZABETH
    • Good Queen Bess is something of a feminist icon, thanks to her intelligence, her strength, and her refusal to be trapped by a political marriage. Plus remember those iconic words? “I know I have the body of a weak, feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too…”
  • CLEO
    • As in, yes, the immensely powerful Egyptian queen. Forget all that romance stuff with Julius Caeser and Marc Anthony; we’re more interested in the fact that she found time to pen a book – or, more accurately, medical treatise -  while queening over a vast kingdom.


IDEAS 
  • My friend sol writes poetry, a poetry feature + interview 
  • Bunch of pictures from protests that I will attend to or ask my friend for 
  • My friend Maria is an artist + art work 
  • An opinion piece about International Women's Day or feminism in Trump's America 








No comments:

Post a Comment