Sunday, March 19, 2017

Talkin Business

Ok its time to get serious.

Thus far I've been brainstorming and getting my thoughts together, so now I want to sort of try to organize my thoughts?


If possible...

I just subscribed to Dissent magazine so I can see more of their work! Hopefully that will inspire me into developing a plan for my layout.

Basically, so far I have two ideas for the cover of my magazine it could be an illustration or an aesthetically pleasing picture of a girl(s).

I have also talked to my friend who writes poetry and she sent me a poem that perfectly goes with my magazine, and it will be featured in the magazine.
 

The poem reflects burdens women inherit, speaking out against gender roles and what it means to be a woman. The layout design for the poem will look something like this 




ILLUSTRATION INSPIRATIONS



PHOTOGRAPHS INSPIRATIONS







Fisher, Lauren Alexis. "The Rising Feminist Magazines You Need to Start Reading." Harper's BAZAAR. Harper's BAZAAR, 22 Nov. 2016. Web. 19 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment