Sunday, March 19, 2017

sup...

Hi I played around with joomag which is the magazine creator platform i'll be using, and jesus it is not as easy as it seems.

I wanted to take the time to develop an outline.


COVER

  • illustration 
  • will have no coverlines nor selling lines 
  • will only have a masthead 
    • most of the magazines that have inspired mine do not have coverlines, i believe it follows my aesthetic better 
TABLE OF CONTENTS

  • two page spread, there will be an about page that will contain information on the magazine sort of explaining its philosophy and aims 
  • the about page will be on the left side of the table of contents 
  • about page will include how the magazine came to be 
  • table of contents will be a simple page outlining the features of the magazine
    • poetry by sol weman 
    • art by sara linde 
    • art by maria morales 
    • essay by karla zurita 
    • photograph series 
    • women in Trump's America
      • outlines several political issues and how it affects women 


EDITOR'S NOTE

  • I want to include an editor's note that will be my personal thoughts about the magazine and why I decided to do it.













TWO-PAGE SPREAD?

  • After the editor's note i'd want the next thing to be the poem by sol accompanied by a drawing on the left hand side that will represent the poem 









i MAY be adding too many things however I'd like it to end with a double pagespread sheet of a photoshoot of my girl friends












No comments:

Post a Comment